The Upcycled HeART

Artisans are inspired by many things; we have a creative heART that beats to a different drum.  The spirit of an Upcycled Artisan beats to a drum fashioned from a vintage pot or found object. Some might even say Upcycling Artisans are "out of this world" given their creative genius to translate odd objects into extraordinary devices.



Artys Angels has our heART for February. Suzie Kunzelman of Artys Angles on Etsy says: "I love creating out of "found objects". You never know what I might grab to use as art, as when I look at something I instantly see it through "artist's eyes" 

We like what she finds and creates and hope you do too. Here are a few of her creations, just in time for your Valentine.



This Valentine wouldn't be complete without this pairing of upcycled work by Hoity Toity Designs offering great prices on vintage items and upcycled jewelry.



Roses are red, violets are blue,
toss it, find it, create it
I LOVE YOU.